12 - 16 March 2019
Where: Las Vegas, Nevada
Visit us at booth #2658
Download our One-Stop Shop Brochure and contact us if you are interested to meet us at the event!
- Develop and refine a perspective on the broad range of orthopaedic knowledge, care and surgical practice.
- Expand and integrate an understanding of the scientific and clinical tenets of orthopaedic surgery to better prevent and treat musculoskeletal disease.
- Develop an understanding of economic and practice management challenges that can lead to strategies that protect continued access to care for patients and viability of the profession.
- Provide a forum to strengthen professional relationships and develop networks that lead to better patient care, individual surgeon career satisfaction, and a more robust profession as a whole.
- To facilitate a personalized educational experience through a comprehensive offering of instructional courses, symposia, and scientific presentations.
- Support a forum for discussion of current issues in orthopaedics including patient safety, advocacy, practice management, technology, and culturally competent care.
- Offer complementing formats to facilitate career-long education that meets the expectations and requirements of patients, colleagues and Maintenance of Certification.
- To provide a forum for the presentation of basic and clinical research with current as well as future potential applications in the management of patients with musculoskeletal disease or injury.
- Synthesize a basis for the practice of delivering evidence based, cost effective orthopaedic care, both patient centered and population based.
- Integrate current basic science, translational research, and state-of- the art procedures and technology into clinical practice.
- Become more informed and involved in advocacy issues related to orthopaedics.
- To provide a forum for resident education on current clinical practice, relevant basic science, practice management, and advocacy issues in preparation for careers as competent and ethical orthopaedic surgeons.