The data controller is:
Eurocoating S.p.A., whose registered offices are at
via Al Dos De La Roda 60, I
38057- Pergine Valsugana (Ciré district) – Trento-Italy
Tax ID – VAT no. 01305350223
Tel +39 0461 518901;
Fax +39 0461 518902;
certified email firstname.lastname@example.org
Data acquired and purpose of processing
The information systems and software procedures used to operate the website acquire, during their standard operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit to the use of the internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated to identified data subjects, but because of its nature, through processing and association to data held by third parties, such information may enable the identification of users.
These data are used exclusively for the purposes of obtaining anonymous statistical information about usage of the website and to monitor its correct functioning. The data may be used to ascertain responsibility in the event that any cybercrime is committed to the detriment of the website.
The legal basis is the user’s willingness to browse on the site.
Data provided by the user
Other personal data, such as email address, forename and surname, address, phone number, details of the company the user works for, and the data contained in a CV submitted, may be provided directly and voluntarily by the user.
In the event of subscription to the newsletter, the user’s email address is acquired and processed for the purpose of sending out informative material.
Such data may be processed either electronically or in print.
The legal basis is the user’s express consent (if the user fills out the relevant form) or (in the case of emails sent or phone calls made directly by the user without filling out the form) the need to respond to the requests made.
Obligatory nature of certain data and consequences
of failure to provide them
If the user decides not to provide certain data or not to accept cookies, it is possible that they will not be able to use some functions of the website.
Categories of recipients
The data controller may share the data collected with other Group companies:
- Surface Dynamics LLC, whose registered offices are at 3110 Stage Post Drive Ste. 101-107 Bartlett. TN, 38133 tel. +1 901-590-4240, email@example.com and 231 Northland Blvd. Cincinnati, OH, 45246 t. +1 513-772-6635, firstname.lastname@example.org
- NanoSurfaces Industries S.r.l, whose registered offices are at Via Buozzi, 13/15 40057 Cadriano di Granarolo Emilia (BO) Italy tel. +39 051 0954552
fax. +39 051 0954550, email@example.com
- Anteco S.r.l., whose registered offices are at Via Maestri del Lavoro, Lotto D 29 – Area P.I.P. Loc. Pezza Grande – 84025 Eboli (SA) Italy tel. +39 0828 366156, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eurocoating Medical Technology (Wuxi) C0., LTD., whose registered offices are at Block G. #30 Wanquan Road Yunlin. Xishan. 214192 Wuxi, China tel. +86 510 80527968, fax. +86 510 88261260, email@example.com
- Turbocoating S.p.A., whose registered offices are at via Mistrali, 7 – 43040 Rubbiano di Solignano (PR) IT; tel +39 0525 305811; fax +39 0525 305813; firstname.lastname@example.org
- ARTEC S.p.A., whose registered offices are at via Mistrali, 5 – 43040 Rubbiano di Solignano (PR) IT; tel +39.525.53659; fax: +39,525550400; email: email@example.com
Transfer to a non-member country or international organisation
The Data Controller may transfer personal data to group companies based in the USA and China which are considered third countries in accordance with to GDPR and for which there is no decision of adequacy of the Commission or adequate guarantees. The transfer therefore takes place only with the prior consent of the person concerned in accordance with art. 49 paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR.
Duration of processing
The personal browsing data subject to processing for the aforementioned purposes shall be stored for the length of time necessary for the execution of the service.
The data provided by the user in order to subscribe to the newsletter shall be stored until the user opts to unsubscribe from the mailing list and, in any case, for no longer than two years after the most recent contact.
The data provided by the user for the “Get in Touch” function shall be stored for no longer than two years after the most recent contact.
All CVs submitted shall be stored for two years.
Rights of the data subjects
The data subject may exercise the following rights:
- right to access their personal data; right to obtain the rectification or removal of said data or limitation of processing concerning them;
- right to object to the processing;
- right to data portability (applicable exclusively to electronic data), as governed by Article 20 of the GDPR;
- if the data processing is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) (consent), or on Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a) (consent) of Regulation EU 2016/679, the data subject has the right to revoke their consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing, based on consent, carried out prior to the revocation.
In order to exercise their rights, data subjects may address Eurocoating S.p.A., in the person of its Administrative Director, whose registered offices are at via Al Dos De La Roda 60, I 38057-Pergine Valsugana (Ciré district)-Trento-Italy.
Tel +39 0461 518901
fax +39 0461 518902
Data subjects have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority (for further details, please consult the institutional website of the Data Protection Authority, www.garanteprivacy.it).