APPLICATIONS OF OSPROLIFE® BONE SUBSTITUTES
Our OsproLife® bone substitutes – OsproLife® HA, OsproLife® βTCP, OsproLife® HA-βTCP, and OsproLife® HA-TTCP – have dental, craniomaxillofacial, orthopedic and spinal applications. They are indicated for non-load bearing bone defects.
Examples of specific uses of OsproLife® bone substitutes are listed below.
- Plastic reconstruction of damaged or resected bone areas
- Filling intervertebral implants
- Filling bone defects after the extirpation of bone cysts
- Augmentation of an atrophied alveolar ridge
- Sinus graft or sinus floor elevation
- Filling alveolar defects after tooth extraction for preservation of alveolar ridge
- Filling extraction defects around immediate implants
- Guided bone regeneration (GBR)
- Guided tissue regeneration (GTR)
- Filling two or multiple-walled bone pockets in periodontal regeneration
- Filling defects after operative removal of retained teeth or corrective osteotomies
- OsproLife® bone substitutes cannot be used in non-stable or non-confinable bone defects