20 – 23 May 2019
Where: Cobo Center, Detroit, MI
- Mukesh Kumar, Global Technology Director, Surface Dynamics
- Emanuele Magalini, Engineering Additive Dep. Manager, Eurocoating
“Additive Manufacturing of Titanium Implants: Influence of Post-Processes on Static and Fatigue Performance”
ACCELERATING 3D MANUFACTURING
RAPID + TCT is North America’s preeminent event for discovery, innovation, and networking in 3D manufacturing.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Learn how to use 3D technologies to reduce time to market, produce stronger and lighter parts, improve efficiency, reduce waste, and create complex geometries.
- Consult with industry experts before you make equipment decisions.
- Visit 300+ 3D technology providers in one room and see groundbreaking product launches.
- Network with the most experienced and influential community in 3D manufacturing and see how they’re addressing challenges.
- Discover the latest processes, applications, materials, and research in additive manufacturing at the conference, with over 150 presentations.